PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING SWIFT
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy describes how We will process any personal data that We collect from you, or that you provide to Us. This policy applies to your use of Swift once you have downloaded it onto your smartphone, tablet or other device (“Device”).
DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS POLICY
"Goods" means any food or drinks offered for sale by a Merchant via Swift;
“Merchant” means the owner and/or operator of a Venue who is offering its Goods for sale via Swift;
“Order” means an offer made by You to purchase Goods from a Merchant via Swift;
"Swift" means Our mobile application “Swift”, which enables which enables the promotion of a Venue and its Goods to Users, allows Users to find Venues, to browse Goods menus and to place Orders to purchase Goods from Merchants;
"User" and "you" / “your” means the person using Swift to place Orders, who must also be the owner of the mobile phone on which Swift is installed; and
“Venue” means an establishment owned and/or operated by a Merchant who is offering its Goods for sale via Swift.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
Information you give Us. This is information you give Us about you by registering for, filling in fields or forms on Swift or by corresponding with Us. It includes information you provide when you place an Order (such as the Order amount and types of Goods ordered), or when you share data via our social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, give us feedback or when you report a problem with Swift. The information you give Us may include your name, email address, address, phone number, age, or username and financial and credit card information which We may receive in a limited format via our payment processing provider.
Information We collect about you and your device. When you use Swift, We will automatically collect the following information:
1. technical information, including the type of Device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface or the mobile phone number of the Device), your IP address, mobile network information, internet service provider, your mobile operating system, the version and type of mobile browser/platform you use, and your time zone setting;
2. information shared from your Device, such as your email address, Order history and favourite bars;
3. details of your use of Swift such as page views, in-app navigation, the length of your visit, referral source/exit pages and the resources that you access;
4. if you access Swift through a social networking profile, We may collect, store and use certain details contained in it; and
5. we use Googlemaps software (a “plugin”) to determine your current location. This software requires your personal location data for it to work. If you wish to share your location with Us, you will be asked to consent to your personal location data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. to enable you to use Swift and to improve your experience by personalising Swift;
3. to notify you of material changes to Swift;
4. to send you receipts for Orders made through Swift;
5. to administer, analyse and improve Swift;
6. if you have consented, to send you newsletters, surveys and other communications and to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from you or our service providers;
7. to provide Merchants with statistical anonymised information about Swift’s users; and
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
1. to a Merchant who you request to provide Goods to you;
2. to an acquirer if We, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired;
3. to a prospective seller or buyer if We sell or buy any assets;
4. to legal or regulatory agencies if We are under an obligation to do so;
5. to other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Swift, our users, or others;
6. to our third party payment provider;
7. to the AppStore; and
8. with your consent, We may publish your personal data on Swift and our social networking profiles.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
The personal data that We collect from you will be transferred to, and stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, it may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data on Swift, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All personal data you provide to Us is stored on our secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your username and password for logging into Swift confidential. Do not share then with anyone.
Any payment transactions carried out by our chosen third-party payment provider Stripe on behalf of a Merchant, will be encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer technology (“SSL”).
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of its transmission through Swift; any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your personal data if We intend to use it for such purposes or if We intend to share it with any third party for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data or by contacting us.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Swift may contain links to third party websites or apps. Those websites and apps will have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for your use of them or for any personal data that they may collect from you. Please check their privacy policies before you use them.
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the personal data we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of GBP £10 to meet our costs in responding to your request. You may update or delete your personal data at any time via the “Your Account” tab within Swift or by contacting us.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights (subject to applicable local laws) in relation to the personal information that we hold about you:
- to access your personal data, and some related data;
- to require any inaccurate personal data to be corrected or deleted;
- to object to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- in certain circumstances to require us to delete your personal data;
- in certain circumstances to require us to restrict or block the processing of your personal data; and
- to obtain your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.